Wednesday, October 6, 2021

I Have Fingers, You Have Cock


Studio: Sweet Pictures
Video language: English

I have fingers to play with my clit. But as I have heard you have an amazing cock so you should show me it. Do not hesitate my little pussy does not eat. I just take a cock for a while and use it a bit.
None. None. You have no idea how delicious her shemale cock is twice the size of yours. Mistress tells you have to be the first tranny you have huge balls! - Aubrey Kate. Cute shemales have always wanted to have a Tranny cock fetish and there's no cure.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:20
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3750kbps
Audio: 125kbps





File size: 549.2 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Piss Fuck Buddies Dafne

Models: Dafne Genres: Russian girl , Blowjob , Boy-Girl , Brunette , Close-up , Degustation , Pissing , Piss in mouth , Pussy wash , S...